Since Han is frozen in carbonite anyway, he might as well cool your drinks as a fun fridge. It holds up to 18 cans of soda. If you want you can drag this all the way to Jabba’s palace, but I doubt he will pay you to put this on his wall.
It will actually warm or chill your food while it just sits there looking awesome.
- Han Solo in Carbonite Fridge
- Officially-licensed Star Wars merchandise
- Has a warm and a cool setting for keeping food either warm or cold
- Rubber feet to protect surface
- Red LED lighting on front (switch on back in case you don’t want it)
- 2 removable shelves
- Top handle for portability
- Locking door to prevent spillage (push the second instrument panel in to release)
- Capacity: 18 cans of soda (with shelves removed)
- Includes fridge, removable shelf, 110V US AC power cord (for use in home), 12V DC power cord (for use inlandspeeder car)
- Cooling Capability: approx. 32-44°F
- Heating Capability: approx. 131-149°F
- Outer Dimensions: approx. 19″ tall x 10.75″ x 10.75″
- Inner Dimensions: approx. 16″ tall x 8″ wide x 6″
- Weight (empty): 9.75 lbs.